Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anybody want a puppy???




Three weeks ago, on the way back from my parents house in Wasco, I was driving through the country and almost hit a lil' puppy sitting in the middle of the road. At first I thought it was injured since it didn't even attempt to move when I almost plowed into him. I made a U-ee and discovered it was a healthy pup . . . except for the ticks (disgusting!) . . . looked like a lab/pit mix. I searched at all the nearby homes (there were only 3) and nobody would claim him or accept a new dog. I couldn't just leave him there to die, so needless to say, I still have him. I have placed several ads with craiglist and have had no takers. He really is a good puppy, but Caden and I clean up enough dog poop with Mr. Tubbs and Missy we don't need anymore. Any takers out there??

No comments:

Post a Comment